Sunday, January 5, 2014

Luke's first blog post

Well, we’ve already realized that we should have called this blog “Ferb, I know what we are going to do today,” but in our adventure Ferb talks!

Please welcome our first guest blogger, Luke Wilson, a recently turned ten year old and world traveler.  Here are his impressions of stop number one – Maui:

One word describes Maui: AwesomesauceJ!  My top three favorite things were the food, the fashion, and the whales.  The best thing I ate was a hamburger at Cool Cat Café in Lahaina.  It tasted good and my mom enjoyed the Blue Hawaiian.  Lahaina is where the big banyan tree is that is basically a park, it is so huge!


I picked out a new hat at Crazy Shirts.  It looked good and it was on sale.  I bought it at Whalers Village near our resort.  We stayed at the Hyatt in Maui and could walk there.  I like that it is very casual and not so fancy in Hawaii.



On Saturday we took a boat trip on the Terlani 2 to go snorkeling and whale watching.  We saw several whales.  The first thing you see is the whale spout.  If you keep watching, you might see his tale.  We got lucky and saw a whale flip up out of the water! 




Go MauiJ!


No comments:

Post a Comment